Friday, June 3, 2011

Cooking Gurus


Nikki and I were talking yesterday about posting recipes we find on other sites, and it turned out we both had the same website in mind: 101cookbooks.com. It's all vegetarian and all natural, and she has one recipe after another that I'm dying to try - looking through them, I wonder why I ever ate a non-extraordinary meal. So don't be surprised if most of the things I post on her are just me documenting trying one of these recipes.

What I wanted to share today, though, isn't a particular recipe. She has a page devoted to building a natural foods pantry, that goes over some basic ingredients you should have on hand for a lot of natural foods cooking. She goes over oils, grains, sweeteners, vegetables, herbs, etc., and says why she likes each one and what standards you should use when choosing ingredients. I found it super helpful.

www.101cookbooks.com/build_a_natural

No comments:

Post a Comment